Monday, January 4, 2010

Yehey!!! It is Back to School time!

Am glad vacation is over! Weird huh? Most people LOVE vacation. I do too! Except, I have to work on a different schedule. But now, it's back to normal, yeppers! lol.
I am going to work in a few minutes, I still need to change my end caps from Christmas to Valentines stuff. Fun , fun, fun!
Today will be a very busy day. After work, I am going to drop some stuff at the post office, drive my old friend to the bank, pick up my daugher after school and I think I might take her to the Library to borrow some books. She loves reading.. I mean, really really loves reading, she knows more words than I do, but hey, I am still smarter than her!Ha ha ha. Amazing how kids absorb so fast, they are like sponge.
I forgot to mention, I need to clean our house too! this is not fun! lol. Anywayz, gotta go. Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment