Friday, January 29, 2010

UNFORGETABLE NIGHT....

We had a wonderful dinner, but I tell you, I was really tired yesterday, but it was worth it! I will do it again and again.
As promised, here are some of our pictures. We had - yummy turkey , stuffing, gravy (of course), pumpkin bread, deviled egg ( my husband's favorite), and Cherry Pie and Ice cream for dessert( hmmm yummy!). We were so stuffed! I felt sleepy after dinner! Ha ha ha.
Anyway, we watched a movie and opened our presents ( I'll post another blog for this since I can only upload 5 pictures).
We were so happy and really had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you of having such a wonderful family...Its such a blessing to have them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice condition of family...Goog luck !
    nice greetings to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the size of that Turkey! heheheh

    ReplyDelete