Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Anniversary...

January 28th, 2006....when we tied the knot..."wedding bells"!!! 14 days to go...it will be our 4th year Wedding Anniversary. It is our tradition to exchange gifts- my hubby, my daughter and Me...the three of us, it's very exciting! Most of the time we have to open our presents early because we can't wait! Ha ha ha.
My husband is been asking what do I want. Hmmm, what do I want? I want a lot of things! Hahaha. But last night, I had to make the decision, so I told him what I want. Am really really excited now, eventhough, I knew what am getting..still, it excites me!
I bought R/C ( Radio Control) stuff for him- Transmittor and the bag. This is not a surprise for him because I had to ask him about it because I know nothing about R/C. But I have a surprise for him, am not going to write it because he might find it out! lol.
Now, for our daughter, we decided to buy her a Netbook, we think it is very useful for her since she is getting bigger and she is doing research for school assignments. I bet, she will be very happy with her gift!
My daughter has to buy gift for my hubby and of course, I have to pay for it Hahaha. But likewise, my hubby has to pay the gift she is getting for me! Aren't we cute and funny??? Hahaha. I am just loving it.
Am planning to prepare a wonderful dinner for the three of us on Thursday, January 28th. My daughter will spend her weekend at Grandma's house so that me and hubby can have our time together. We will have dinner at my favorite resto and watch movie. Hmmm, am more excited than ever!
I will be counting the days.....my countdown begins!...14days to go....:)

2 comments: