Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today is the day!!!!

Finally, It's here!!! Today is our 4th Year Wedding Anniversary. I am very excited. I am cooking my turkey right now and I will make the stuffing later.
I am cleaning the house and doing laundry at the same time. I took the day off just to get ready for tonight's dinner.
We will play the UNO game, open our presents, and spend time together, together as a family.
It will be fun for everybody. I can't hardly wait to open my presents! Hahaha.Any idea?? hmmmm, surprise! But honestly, I Thank Jehovah God for giving me a wonderful, responsible and loving husband. I couldn't ask for more. I love my family more than anything else. Donna, my daughter, will be surprised of her gift also, she has no clue what she's getting ...I'll post pictures of our presents in the next couple of days.
Just wanted to share my happiness with you guys, I wish more more years for us, with lots of love and happiness. To everyone, Have a nice day and Enjoy your day with your family as well....

3 comments: