Thursday, January 7, 2010

AUTHENTIC, AFFORDABLE, COACH BAGS!!!

I love bags...but why coach? Well, one reason is..their bag is sturdy and is worth for the price. I bought few Coach bag in their store and they were spendy, but that was before I knew about their Factory Outlet Store. So since then, I buy my bags at the outlet.
And guess what guys, the price is way way better, very affordable, very reasonable price for the bag you are getting! So I got to thinking, why not sell coach bag? .... And sure enough....That's what I end up doing....I am posting some of my bags. So folks....coach bag is on your way.... Enjoy Looking!!!

NEW Coach Madison Op Art Small Hobo purse
Style # (12950) Exterior is made with Brown signature woven jacquard fabric Complete with original tag Stain and water resistant The item measures approximately 12" (L) x 6" (W) The releasable strap measures 7" Trimmed with golden / brass hardware
This is the Black Signature , Coach Madison Op Art Small Hobo.
Original Price is $ 228.
My Price is: $ 85.00, Plus Shipping Fee.
My Price is: $ 130.00 Plus shipping fee
COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE PURSE TOTE HAND BAG (F13548) Water and stain resistant signature "C" Jacquard fabric Zip top closure with leather pull Patent leather Shoulder Strap
Original Price $ 268.00
My Price is 120.00, Plus Shipping fee
Authentic Coach Hampton Signature Zip Satchel Style No. F13977 Retail Price ( $358.00) Stain & Water Resistant MAHOGANY LEATHER Trim Silver Polished Hardware Signature Leather Key Tag hanging on outside Size 13 x 8 x5
My Price is $ 140.00 , Plus Shipping Fee

2 comments:

  1. Visit you...if you look carefully you can visit me back...have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow you . follow back please

    ReplyDelete