Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Change -Over...

Hello Folks, I don't have much to say at this time. I am a lil bit tired from work. This week is my change over from Christmas to Valentines. Anyway, I work for American Greetings, Inc., it is a card company, like Hallmark. I handle two busy stores. I take care of the card department. I place orders for the store, display cards and non cards, basically, I am there to make our department look good. I am only a part- timer because I have an 8 year old daughter. So, I only work when she is at school. The only thing I really like about being a merchandiser is the flexibility of the schedule. I work on my own time and schedule except during holiday season, particulary change over week. During summer and no school days is my biggest struggle because I have to work nights and weekend. But my daughter is my main priority, so I have to sacrifice myself. But hey, I have nothing to complain, I am happy that I have a job especially this time that alot of people lost their job because of the poor economy. Anyhow, I am out of words now guys, so I guess I have to stop here. Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment