Sunday, October 30, 2011

My New Hobby " Photography"

What is the meaning of Photography? From Wikipedia- Photography is the art, science and practice of creating durable images.... To me, photography is a passion and skill. Not everyone can be a good photographer!
My husband and I decided to take a photography class for 6 sessions, 3 hrs every monday, a total of 18 hrs for the whole class. Not bad! Tomorrow will be our 3rd meeting. We learned a lot already. There are so many things to learn in photography. Sometimes, my brain can't handle it! haha. So confusing but very interesting, I tell you, it's very important to know everything in order to get a good or even perfect picture!
The reason why I wanted to take this class because, I want to capture every moments with my kids, kids grow so fast and I don't want to miss a thing. But also, I want to have a great pictures because to me, it's a treasure! I want to be able to look back and say, wow, this picture was awesome! It would be nice to show nice pictures to my grandchildren in the future.
Early this year, my husband bought me a Sony Alpha DSLR..an awesome camera. I've been using this camera just in the Auto settings, and it gives a really really nice picture. But I wanted to learn how to use it in the Manual Setting. Manual is hard! I'm talking - Shutter Speed, ISO, Aperture- and you have to manually adjust these in order to get a perfect picture. But if you get it right... you can say " wow"!
I have no regrets in buying a DSLR camera and taking a photography class. I will share some of the pictures I've taken since we took the class! Enjoy and hope it will inspire you.
Here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment